- There are 2 quests associated with the event. Nedda Pinleaf at south bree skirmish camp (or twenty first hall or ost galadh ) bestows the "Skirmish Assault" quest. It changes daily.
- There are 2 deeds as well. Under Skirmishes -> Skirmish Instances ("Banisher of Ill Omens" and "Skirmish Assault: Ill Omens") One will bestow as soon as you defeat one Harbinger in a skirmish and after you complete one at tier 3.
- It is possible to solo these at T3 at cap level, but I recommend doing them as a duo because it's been going very quickly that way for me. I haven't tried them on my lower characters, so I don't know the difficulty. I'd imagine it's possible if you're well-geared for your level.
- Every time you complete Nedda's quest (completing the skirmishes listed in the quest for the day) it will advance the "Skirmish - Ill Omens) quest by 1 out of 12.
- Completing 12 days worth of skirmishes will award you a "Box of Essences." No one knows how good the essences will be yet.
- Additionally, finishing the Skirmish Assault deed (tier 3) will give you another box of essences and a new title.
- A little something about that T3 deed though, Nedda's quest has been to complete 3/4 and 4/5 so far the first 2 days. So only the minimum required to finish the quest will count toward your deed. EDIT: You have the option of cancelling the quest after the first skirmish is complete and (after waiting the 5 minutes) accept the quest again to get the other skirmishes count. This idea was given to me by Felindiaq!
- While you're in the skirmish make sure when you see the "A Harbinger Has Appeared" (or some such text) make sure to defeat them for your Harbinger deeds!
- As you make progress in the event you'll earn Tokens of Ill Omens. Use these to barter for the 5 new cosmetic items! These can be found at Nedda Pinleaf :) Let me know if you have questions!
Here are some screenshots that may help.